Talented or not?

This week has been a mixed bag but i was pleased to run another 90+ mile week.The links 10k was a bit of a downer but the next day having run 14.5 mile in the morning i ran a 6.7 mile evening run which included a 16.53 5k tempo interval which i didnt set out to do!!.This amazed me and made me think is it just nerves when it comes to racing.Once i get this Marathon out the way i intend to do a lot of short intervals and tempo runs over the winter to try to get my 5k,5 mile and 10k times down.My road running is really baffling me at the moment as some days i feel ive got a fair bit of talent and then the day after i feel im wasting my time.The other particular gripe ive got at the minute is that Blyth running club have a decent group of runners who just wont train and help each other when i know we could do well.2009 maybe for me is at Morpeth,Heaton or North Shields Poly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great North Run

Guisborough moors

Noon Stone 01/03/08