Pinchinthorpe Plod 31st August

Done my first fell run in 3 months today at a sunny pinchinthorpe in one of the North York moors races.The course itself was a trail race and i looked forward to testing myself gainst some good hands including Bulman and Lowe of NYM,Tom Danby of new marske and my teammate Phil Sanderson Nfr.The first 2-2.5 miles it was myself and the 4 people i mentioned together but once on the tricky pull up Little Roseberry Lowe and Bulman pulled away and i dropped off the back.Whether this was my lack of fell running(ie:Climbing)or the fact id run 91 miles without a rest day i dont know but i was happy to run strong on the run in nearly reeling in Phil to finish 5th in 44.16 for the app 6.9 mile course.1.Bulman 42.10 2.Lowe 42.38 3.Danby 43.37 4.Sanderson 44.14 5.Me 44.16.Later on done a 7.1 mile run in the strong rain averaging 6.15 so all round a satisfying day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great North Run

Guisborough moors

Noon Stone 01/03/08