My time to shine(Hopefully !!)

Ages since i last updated my blog.Have really been training hard putting in some quite monstrous sessions but beginning to think i can do it in training but not in races.At the Ray Harrison 10k i ran well but blew up and disapointingly done 35.35 but this has not swayed me from my belief that ill run a pb at GNR 2008 and Amsterdam 2008 then beat all my pbs again by April next year.Started training with Ash Henderson and have to say we are working together well really pushing each other.I have heard a lot of stuff about the eccentricy of Ash but i have to say a lot of things are absolute bollocks and people have got him wrong.6 Stage realays at Hartlepool on the 27th then maybe nexy day Norham 10k the following day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great North Run

Guisborough moors

Noon Stone 01/03/08