July 24th 2005 was what turned out to be a momentous day in my life. This was the day after many years of Smoking, Drinking and Drugs I decided after seeing a grandad playing with his grandson without losing breath whilst I attempted to play football knackered that it was time to stop everything and change. The very next day I got an inhalator from the doctors giving up smoking and threw the Marijuana away and vowed to make a change positively with my physical health and the almost monotone non committal ambition free mental existence of functioning whilst smoking weed and getting high on a weekend. With this in mind I decided to try a run as this was a sport until 1993 I was pretty good at holding school records and running as a colt with the now defunct Cramlington harriers. Even after a few years of smoking, smoking weed, drinking Southern comfort and taking LSD and magic mushrooms between 13 and 15yrs old I was still able to beat the perceived best in the school runners at Cro...
Comments
Nice to meet you and hope your enthusiasm for the sport help you achieve the targets you set.
RM